ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT FOR LORI HOENE
This is an accessibility statement from Crawford Designs.
Measures to support accessibility
Crawford Designs takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Lori Hoene:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Include accessibility in every step of the design and execution process.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Lori Hoene is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Accessibility Evaluation Report Feedback
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Lori Hoene. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on this website:
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Lori Hoene is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- most browsers with some assistive technology on android and IOS
Lori Hoene is not compatible with:
- browsers older than 3 major versions or Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of Lori Hoene relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of Lori Hoene, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Lori Hoene:
- User-generated content: Comments or uploaded images may not have alternative text because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor contributions and try to repair issues as soon as we become aware of them. Please report the issue to us as soon as possible so that we can address it.
Crawford Designs assessed the accessibility of Lori Hoene by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- A formal quality assurance process throughout the design and development process
- WAVE® Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool
An evaluation report for Lori Hoene is available on our Evaluation Report page
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 3 business days and to propose a solution within 14 business days. Should you be dissatisfied with our response for any reason, please reach out to us. We strive to build quality and accessible websites from start to finish. We forgo the use of third-party tools because we rely on building accessibility into our code and ensuring that our developers follow best practices that benefit all users. Please fill out the form on our evaluation report page.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
This statement was created on 22 September 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.